elvis, the powercruise HQ monaro

This Forum is here for each member to post pics of his/her other non Gemini related cars. Keep it to one thread per car.. if you get more pics etc, add them to your existing thread, DO NOT start a new one
tx240
Regular

elvis, the powercruise HQ monaro

Post by tx240 »

hey people, just thought id share this car with all you gem heads, ive only got one pic for now untill i get my camera back from work, but the other day it showed up at Turbo Australia and the owner let us have a look all over it.

for those who havnt seen or heard anything, the car im talkin about is the old powercruise monaro that used to run a nitrous injected bigblock chev. its now been reincarnated as a full house turbo dyno pony. it has a 540ci dart block filled with forgies and all the other good s*#t you can throw in there, alloy heads flowd to the shithouse, and well, all the other top end s*#t you could imagine. the real powermaker however is the massive turbonetics huffer hangin off the passenger side. this beast has a compressor wheel inducer size of 106mm and a flow rating of 2500hp. a kid could probably fit its f*!kin head in there its that big.

heres a pic i found on the net, should tie you all over till monday when i get my photos posted

[img][img]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/1923/nats1746sk.th.jpg[/img][/img]

i asked the owner how much power he was chasin and he said in the vasinity of 2500hp ATW!! should be f*!kin good to see.
GEMN8R
Chatterbox

Post by GEMN8R »

This car is definately a monster.. I'll post some close up pics of the motor and turbo tonight.... :D