ogr88 r32 new paint pg 5 10/12/06

This Forum is here for each member to post pics of his/her other non Gemini related cars. Keep it to one thread per car.. if you get more pics etc, add them to your existing thread, DO NOT start a new one
luhrsy
Chatterbox

Post by luhrsy »

i like it to bad its not on a gem tho... jks are u a spray painter or somethin????
OGR88 GEMINI
Regular

Post by OGR88 GEMINI »

yeah i do spraypainting at work and have done it at home for a while not qualified yet though but after the new year that should hopefully change
OGR88 GEMINI
Regular

Post by OGR88 GEMINI »

change of plan with the paint so the center of the bonet is now black it looks so good! heres some more photos will be done tomorrow and engine will be done tomorrow night it goes on the dyno tuesday so with all the time ive put in it i hope it gets what i want!

one
Long Term Member

Post by one »

good job but not a fan
LOZA
n00b

Post by LOZA »

looks like its got a few dents in the bonnet but nice paint just sick of sparkly paint
Buckna
Long Term Member

Post by Buckna »

f*#k yeah, looks good vance, i might have to trek out to boganville to check it out one day soon!
gene wrote:Lok for mod………………… HAHAHAAHAHA not realy???? LOL. When hell freezes over and cocks fall from the heavens
OGR88 GEMINI
Regular

Post by OGR88 GEMINI »

nah no dents its just the shadows from the trees in the back round ... yeah buckna you will see it soon enough :D lol
OGR88 GEMINI
Regular

Post by OGR88 GEMINI »

got the rb20 back togeather than changed my mind :P rb30det is now in the building process crank got send away today to get crack tested very very balanced and double shot peened. 20 tho over acl forged pistons crower chromoly rods and acl race series pref coated bearings. got a rb25det head for the motor getting some port and polish work done soon and yeah a garrett gt3540r turbo high mounted with a 3.5" dump 3"cooler piping with methanol injection should be a beast :D power figure should be pretty high expected to be done in around 3 months
ROTAHAVIK GEM
Long Term Member

Post by ROTAHAVIK GEM »

looks like a transexuals daily driver, :lol:

Previously Known As gemzilla1
OGR88 GEMINI
Regular

Post by OGR88 GEMINI »

gemzilla1 wrote:looks like a transexuals daily driver, :lol:
would suit you perfectly then do you want to buy it :D haha
yldgem
Long Term Member

Post by yldgem »

how hard is it to paint with that flake stuff, can it be touched up or do you have to redo a whole panel or the whole car?
OGR88 GEMINI
Regular

Post by OGR88 GEMINI »

if i get a dent most of the time you have to do the whole car again because its a candy color ... the flake is a pain in the ass it likes to stand on its ends it took 15 clear coats and it still was lumpy as f*#k so then i had to sand it back so there was no peel at all then clear it again and it came up nice thing is if you go through the clear and hit the green it makes the metal flakes change color when they get sanded :S
06EMY
Regular

Post by 06EMY »

It's looking hot Vance.

You must have a thing for green cars though...
MY PRIDE AND JOY - "THA ROTOR COUPE"
OGR88 GEMINI
Regular

Post by OGR88 GEMINI »

motor is out i now have jdm garage behind the build up of this so things should pick up soon most likely going to be sand blasted and going all one color thinking tiger mica but il see what happens when i get around to it
SamboTG
Chatterbox

Post by SamboTG »

sorry for the reply in an old topic. did you paint it your self? good job, i like it but wont you be scared of driving it? not that you might crash but that someone might hit you.
S.A. The Drift State....