the OGR88 nissan cefiro*new picts*new paint meorpheus purple

This Forum is here for each member to post pics of his/her other non Gemini related cars. Keep it to one thread per car.. if you get more pics etc, add them to your existing thread, DO NOT start a new one
ROTAHAVIK GEM
Long Term Member

Post by ROTAHAVIK GEM »

i'd be embarassed to be seen it that, what a bitsa s@*tter! :shock:

Previously Known As gemzilla1
83TG200
Regular

Post by 83TG200 »

nice work. paint it silver again.

and lol @ that last picture with the pea shooter sticking out of that massive hole.
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
Parso

Post by Parso »

nice ceffy mate, its got good potenial! if your chasing any parts let me know, i own 70SLW white pearl ceffy, there hot cars :D
OGR88 GEMINI
Regular

Post by OGR88 GEMINI »

rb20det and manual conversion is done motor sucked had to do a custom sump and oil pick up.. then a gear box x member has a turbo back 3" exhaust 4.5" high flow metal cat, rb25 turbo, (putting td06 on soon) tomei short shifter, dr drift retune for 16 psi etc motor made 175.4 rwhp on 8psi completely stock before so looking for around 220 rwhp on 16psi is riding on tien fully adjustable suspention and 19" zenettis
OGR88 GEMINI
Regular

Post by OGR88 GEMINI »

new paint is nearly done got a spraypainting apprentiship so im taking it into the booth at work over the chrissy holidays to finish spraying the outside, its been sprayed the morpheus purple with extra gold xirillic looks hot in the sun, its making around the 260rwhp mark goes hard as il get more picts when its all done also there is a 4 point cage in the works ImageImageImage[/img]