My new toy

This Forum is here for each member to post pics of his/her other non Gemini related cars. Keep it to one thread per car.. if you get more pics etc, add them to your existing thread, DO NOT start a new one
Buckna
Long Term Member

My new toy

Post by Buckna »

Been having fun in small 4wd's lately... Bought a zook that was chopped into a ute. 1 litre four speed. looks like this.

It was fun, but body was a bit rough and just slow.

So I bought myself a GTi swift motor, got all the gear to drop it into a sierra, seems the 1 litre and 1.3 litre sierra's are HEAPS different and alot of custom work had to be done to fit it to my zook ute.

So i just went out and bought a new zook, decided I wanted a more full cabin and s*#t.

This one is gonna get a little love. Going up another 2 inches this weekend with extended shackles (already raised 4, (springs and body))

Then I'll do the bullbar and paint it properly. Think I might be getting a free tonka yellow paint job. Then I'll drop the GTi motor in it and wire it up, they put out 120fwhp stock in a swift, so it has more than double the power output of the stock sierra 1.3 without changing capacity. Should make it climb rather well.
gene wrote:Lok for mod………………… HAHAHAAHAHA not realy???? LOL. When hell freezes over and cocks fall from the heavens
Buckna
Long Term Member

Post by Buckna »

gene wrote:Lok for mod………………… HAHAHAAHAHA not realy???? LOL. When hell freezes over and cocks fall from the heavens
yldgem
Long Term Member

Post by yldgem »

You KrAzY kids........
ROTAHAVIK GEM
Long Term Member

Post by ROTAHAVIK GEM »

stop playin with them little tonka toys and get a real 4x4, nah jokes go the zook 8)

Previously Known As gemzilla1
nut161
Regular

Post by nut161 »

waht are these things worth these days?? my mate used to have one and those pics remind me of his craziness.
Current Fleet
G200w itb TD panelvan project (13yrs now)
Previous Gems
CDT S3 turbo and twin tc coupe, XSN20 draw thru nitrous late model coupe, G180w TD Panno, Te sedan piazza/g180 then blow thru g180, Draw Thru TC Sedan, Twin Weber g180 Wagon
Buckna
Long Term Member

Post by Buckna »

Still sell for dickloads hey.

Hard to find good examples cheap...
suprafrog
Regular

Post by suprafrog »

these are fun little 4x4s, my mate has one and drive over everything just for the hell of it, traffic islands, gutters even hedges in peoples front yards it f#cking hilarious.
nut161
Regular

Post by nut161 »

hmm what was your hardtop worth?
Current Fleet
G200w itb TD panelvan project (13yrs now)
Previous Gems
CDT S3 turbo and twin tc coupe, XSN20 draw thru nitrous late model coupe, G180w TD Panno, Te sedan piazza/g180 then blow thru g180, Draw Thru TC Sedan, Twin Weber g180 Wagon
F3ARED

Post by F3ARED »

If you want a cheap 4wd that you wont give a f*#k about and will literally go anywhere [i cant beleive im about to say this...] get a Lada Niva.

My mate bought three of em for 500bux ea with rego and spent the next year and a half raping the things.

Nick-
Previously GeminiCoupe/GeminiRollingShell/SCAR3D/Jonnoisac#nt

78 TD Gemini Sedan - R.I.P
81 TE Gemini Sedan