Nick's First Bike - '99 Yamaha TRX

This Forum is here for each member to post pics of his/her other non Gemini related cars. Keep it to one thread per car.. if you get more pics etc, add them to your existing thread, DO NOT start a new one
06EMInick

Nick's First Bike - '99 Yamaha TRX

Post by 06EMInick »

Got my licence a few months back (just before the laws changed) so I looked to buy a moto. After contemplating, browsing and riding different styles and sizes of suitable "first" bikes within my budget (SV650, VTR250, '08 Ninja 250, GS500, CBR250RR, Aprilia RS125 etc.) I have finally settled on a '99 Blue TRX850, 70,000Ks with a completely rebuilt motor (with receipts). Went for my first ride on her on the weekend and loved it to bits, can't wait for my confidence to build and to fight it through some twisties.

Trenty89
Chatterbox

Post by Trenty89 »

nice bike man good luck
Tuff Concepts

Post by Tuff Concepts »

sick bike
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

we should go for a ride sometime , theres a few good rides , peachester , nebo , glorious , even a quick blat up to the tv studios is good , happy to help with a few pointers too if need be
Getting too old for this s*#t!!
06EMInick

Post by 06EMInick »

LOK15 wrote:we should go for a ride sometime , theres a few good rides , peachester , nebo , glorious , even a quick blat up to the tv studios is good , happy to help with a few pointers too if need be
Thanks LOK.

Just did Samford, Dayboro, Mt Mee, Woodford, Kilcoy, Sommerset, Fernvale, Mt Glorious, Nebo on the weekend. 4 hours in the saddle, I'm still paying for it.

Will chat to ya sometime.