My Daily VN Commodore

This Forum is here for each member to post pics of his/her other non Gemini related cars. Keep it to one thread per car.. if you get more pics etc, add them to your existing thread, DO NOT start a new one
SHEEL

My Daily VN Commodore

Post by SHEEL »

Its nothing spesh,

Just v6 on LPG, slushbox, air con and vr clubby alloys.
I put a decent stezza in it for some tunes, just a poineer head unit and speakers with alpine amps and a soundstream 12 inch sub.

Its cheap to run and cheap to maintain.

I've had it for a few years now and it is a trooper, been buried in snow and bogged in bush tracks...

future plans is respray Mazda pearl white, calais interior, some nicer rims and lower it a bit.
I have thought of upgrading to a newer commodore but realistically it does everything I need so I'll probably hang on to it.

Junk1
Chatterbox

Post by Junk1 »

Wow, that's a hot car :shock:
Thrash Or Be Thrashed
06EMY
Regular

Post by 06EMY »

Almost has as much sex appeal as the coupe Sheel....
MY PRIDE AND JOY - "THA ROTOR COUPE"
SHEEL

Post by SHEEL »

06EMY wrote:Almost has as much sex appeal as the coupe Sheel....
LOL *Almost*

its a piece of poo but its bloody practical for an everyday car...
SHEEL

Post by SHEEL »

Well bit of an update,

have done a few things with this car... not sure if it was a good idea to do it but I think I'll be holding on to it for a while now...

I put a VP Calais interior in it which is really nice... loving it.
Dumped it on King Springs and got a K-Mac swaybar on the front coz it was thrown in with the front struts.
Also got some 19's pretty cheap but they have a bit of gutter rash, I plan to touch the wheels up when I eventually get the next set of tyres on them, current tyres have about 6 months left in them...

When the weather gets a bit warmer I will be re-spraying it but I decided I'm not going to do anything fancy...just stick with the factory white colour. most of the car is fine anyway but the bumpers are terrible as you can see in the pics!

SHEEL

Post by SHEEL »

Went camping in Echuca, the boat attached to the back of this car will be a regular occurance over summer!

MRJUCY
Chatterbox

Post by MRJUCY »

Rims looks great on vn...