car parts sold

Have you got a great deal to offer all the members of OzGemini? If so Post the details here.
This is not for Private "for sale" add's
Justice

Post by Justice »

Last edited by Justice on Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew64
Regular

Post by Andrew64 »

We can only take your word for it about
“Payment From:
Matthew Bunney Buyer's ID: plantation-pine
Buyer's Email: mattisuzu2@hotmail.com
Plantation-Pine

Feedback is private (but 100%)
Cant contact plantation-pine or see an email address.
Image ©2009
Andrew64
Regular

Post by Andrew64 »

Image ©2009
76coupe
n00b

Post by 76coupe »

i bought a weber carby through them, it may have been expensive (500ish) but it was fully reco'd with new adaptor plate and air filter and it hasn't let me down yet....
If i need the part now and have the cash i would do it again...
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

76coupe wrote:i bought a weber carby through them, it may have been expensive (500ish) but it was fully reco'd with new adaptor plate and air filter and it hasn't let me down yet....
If i need the part now and have the cash i would do it again...
recarb sunshine coast , cheaper and guarantees his work ( dont know if matt guarantees his "reco skillz" )
Beano

haha

Post by Beano »

just found this thread. Funny stuff, I have to laugh because I've dealt with Matt before, and found he's a tool. But yeah he has some good priced products that are often hard to get, and some that are over priced. If you really need something he's selling, just be careful.

There is no crime in buying cheap gear off ebay (as long as you actually pay for it) then cleaning it up and selling it for a premium, but this guy is dodgey.

I've only had bad experiences with him. I used to sell a lot of stuff on ebay, and as soon as I started selling the same gear he was, the hate emails started flooding in from him. He has several ebay user names and is not worried about lieing and wrecking other peoples ebay reps to try and get more business.

Someone mentioned ReCarb on the sunshine coast, they are a very professional company who I've dealt with a few times before and have been more than helpful. They're cheaper too.