ISUZU STICKERS FOR SALE

Have you got a great deal to offer all the members of OzGemini? If so Post the details here.
This is not for Private "for sale" add's
stock_gem
Regular

Post by stock_gem »

i know its a extremely long shot, and i've prolly angered many people for digging it up... :lol:

but would you have any left? they're sooo perfect for what i've been looking for :D
Last edited by stock_gem on Fri Feb 32, 3043 13:75 pm; edited 3.14159265 times in total
slydwayz
n00b

Post by slydwayz »

pm sent
ONLY PLACE TO BE, DRIFTIN IN THA N.T. ! ~~~~~~KEEPIN IT SLYDWAYZ IN THE TERRITORY~~~~~~ GTD STYLE !
82 Gemii
Regular

Post by 82 Gemii »

stock07 wrote:i know its a extremely long shot, and i've prolly angered many people for digging it up... :lol:

but would you have any left? they're sooo perfect for what i've been looking for :D
X2 :lol:
GEMWRC
Long Term Member

Post by GEMWRC »

are these weather proof , do they fade and crinkkle over time
Brandead
Chatterbox

Post by Brandead »

would you be able to get ones with a clear background so i can put 1 on the window?
From the not so brilliant mind of Daryl.
slydwayz
n00b

Post by slydwayz »

*************** PLEASE NOTE *********************
i have two on my rear quarter windows and i will admit that they do fade after a period of time ( depending on the conditions they are subjected too) it will vary.

i noticed that the red in the sign fades to a pinkish chrome between 6 and 12 months. ( prolonged direct sunlight dosent help ) not sure how they will go on a panel ?

unsure on what they are made of but they arent vinyl, thats for sure, bout the only thing i can tell you is that they a thinner than vinyl.

they do not crinkle at all ( not in 2 1/2 years ) f.y.i.
ONLY PLACE TO BE, DRIFTIN IN THA N.T. ! ~~~~~~KEEPIN IT SLYDWAYZ IN THE TERRITORY~~~~~~ GTD STYLE !
GEMWRC
Long Term Member

Post by GEMWRC »

is that your signature , f*#k me its huge !!
orange_gem
Regular

Post by orange_gem »

yeah he isnt sure how to make it smaller. hahahah
Keepin it sideways in the territory
slydwayz
n00b

Post by slydwayz »

is it realy that bad, f*#k it !

go buy a smaller screen ! lol :lol:
GEMWRC
Long Term Member

Post by GEMWRC »

dude i love it , my screen is 24" , its admin , lucky you dont post everywhere or they will remove it as soon as they see it