FIBREGLASS SPOILERS - TD bars now! Coupe bootlids in a month

Have you got a great deal to offer all the members of OzGemini? If so Post the details here.
This is not for Private "for sale" add's
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

Philstd wrote:still making the td front spoilers?
Yes , im on my way out there in 5 mins to hopefully get a large order placed by someone here.
Getting too old for this s*#t!!
stock_gem
Regular

Post by stock_gem »

any word on progress?
Last edited by stock_gem on Fri Feb 32, 3043 13:75 pm; edited 3.14159265 times in total
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

oops... forgot about you. If i woulda had my head screwed on , i couldve got andrew to drop it at brads place ( if it was made ). I'll buy some glass this week and hopefully have it done by next weekend ( will make it myself )
Gemmymad
n00b

Post by Gemmymad »

You must be FLAT OUT!!!!!!!!!!

This is such a great thing your doing, don't know how much time you have, but maybe dabble into the HDT copy side of things for Commodores...

Congrats mate, keep it going!
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

Gemmymad wrote:You must be FLAT OUT!!!!!!!!!!

This is such a great thing your doing, don't know how much time you have, but maybe dabble into the HDT copy side of things for Commodores...

Congrats mate, keep it going!
I always bite off more than i can chew work wise , kinda happens when you dont have a missus or kids distracting you. I do get alot done , but no-where near as much as i should , always behind on everything.

Will be getting stuck into things now its warming up , should be able to have alot of these things premade. :wink:
Gemmymad
n00b

Post by Gemmymad »

I'm the opposite, wife, kid, dogs,cat, 2 horses and a TX in the shed..
I should be doing more, but the time I spend 12 hours a day at work 5 days a week, then do the dad thing on the weekends, time just disappears...
One day.... It will all come together.
Keep going sir, you may even have some PF customers from Japan flooding your email address in the future!!
archangel62
Long Term Member

Post by archangel62 »

Well I think it's about time I pipe up... :D

I've been pestering LOK15 for ages and ages about these bodykits, so I seem to have been lucky enough to get the first run. Obviously LOK15 has personal commitments - I don't want everyone to take this the wrong way and think they can get their kits tomorrow - but I can vouch for these items.

A few weeks ago, my living room was drowning in the following:
Late model bumpers, front and rear
ZZ/R front airdam
ZZ/R bonnet vents
CDT front spoiler
TX style front lip
and the ZZ/Z mudflaps

I'd like to say what a great job he's done with these. As with anything hand made (like my Isuzu badges) there will be minor imperfections, but these are few and far between, and easily touched up during paint prep. These parts will make your car look great, and are just what the Gemini community needs as tasteful parts get harder and harder to find, and are all 27+ years old. I have pictures floating around, but am currently a bit too busy to join the dots - but hopefully a few pieces will be painted and on cars over the next few months, so I'll post pictures then. I'm really happy with the parts - and the prices.

And as always, LOK15 was great to deal with, kept in contact, and sent stuff when he said he would. Thanks mate!

Stay tuned folks.
My Gemini drift videos: http://www.youtube.com/PandamoniumDrift
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PandamoniumDrift
Current tally: 5 Geminis and a Piazza
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

yes , definitely pestering!!! hahahaha but it was good.. gentle reminders that i needed , DEFINITELY needed!!

Postage is always fairly quick once i have them. And once im fully setup to make them myself ( hopefully not too much longer ) then the process will be quicker as i'll be premaking them ( plan is 2 afternoons glassing , 2 arvo's machining heads and 3 days ( well 2 and a friday afternoon ) resto's in the shed with motors and bodywrk/painting ).

So please allow a bit of time between ordering and actually receiving .

Thankyou for your time.
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

OK , big update.

I have made a table specifically for the glassing , and thismorning bought a 36kg roll of glass.. I'll be starting as of tonight making these myself , so should have ( withing a week or 2 ) actual on the shelf stock.
ROTAHAVIK GEM
Long Term Member

Post by ROTAHAVIK GEM »

im keen for a CDT & ZZ/R front lip.... :wink:

Previously Known As gemzilla1
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

Have started making these , but will take longer than i anticipated as the hours in the day and energy in the body isnt going as far as i planned lol.

But needless to say , production has started.
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

progress so far. These arent perfect , so wont be for sale , but im not far off having them made correctly.
stock_gem
Regular

Post by stock_gem »

hey, can i buy one of those practice ZZ/R bars for cheap as well as the proper one? incase i need a quick spare :lol:
Last edited by stock_gem on Fri Feb 32, 3043 13:75 pm; edited 3.14159265 times in total
LOK15
Gemini Master

Post by LOK15 »

let me cut the dags off and see if it doesnt fall apart. Will let you know tomorrow night.
Busdriver
Regular

Post by Busdriver »

Let me know when you got early model bars