Gemini Nationals 6 Easter 2014

This forum is here for Australia wide events
Encyclopedia Ronnie
Long Term Member

Post by Encyclopedia Ronnie »

if in not in condo im so coming for the cruise again maybe even in a gemini i had a tops day,
Yes, i do still own my coupe, Yes it is still registered and running and ATM driven daily.

oh and NO its not painted yet
firebug
Regular

Post by firebug »

I'll look into another hillclimb if ya's want it. I'd like to see some automatic timing next time so we don't have to worry about it. I'll await Jonno's PM before talking to MGCCN about booking a spot. The new track should be up and running by then as well so that will be exciting. Not to mention my car will be a goer for me and DaveHat to have a steer.

I'll mention early on, the event can accommodate the rest of the Nationals as spectators. There is no entry fee and is plenty of room for cars and people to set up camp and watch the day's entertainment.
And you don't need a rocket ship to enter. Justin proved that in the econvan. I reckon if we had at least 20 cars running the day would be perfect. Also if you definitely don't want to run, you and others may choose to sponsor a car that may not be able to afford to run. They could be your slave for a day, or wash everyone's car, cook the bbq for the weekend, do a nudie run, etc... Make it fun and interesting. Food for thought...

Bill :)
"Can't stop addicted to the shindig!..."
Hachikansai77
Regular

Post by Hachikansai77 »

Down like a clown, and I dare say we might be able to convince some more of the SA guys to come down this time around. It was a fair hike there and back, but nothing that a well sorted Gem couldn't handle!
Speaking of which, I will definitely be aiming to have my own car there. Being a passenger all week was fine, got some great shots because of it, but I'm a driver first and foremost :D

I'll throw up a thread on GemiSA linking to this one to give any interested parties the heads up well in advance.
TD Sedan "Derrick/Dez"
TX Coupe "Zero": Longterm Zokusha/Drift Build.
TE Diesel Sedan: Turbo Sandpiper II Mockup (In Progress)
TE Sedan "Bella": Basic Battle Bitch
Hilux: Daily

TL;DR: STOP OFFERING ME GEMINIS!!!
Cazz
Regular

Post by Cazz »

Book me in for next years accomodation and hillclimb.

With any luck it will be in a gemini! But I might trailer it up so I can go harder at the hillclimb. :)
You put you left foot in, You put your right foot in , You take your left foot out and you slide it all about!
Holden202T
Regular

Post by Holden202T »

Cazz wrote:With any luck it will be in a gemini! But I might trailer it up so I can go harder at the hillclimb. :)
Planning on breaking something ?? hehe
DrewZa86
Regular

Post by DrewZa86 »

I can commit to both now 110%.
danman wrote:Seriously! A field of rape...
Jonno wrote:No gemini is a good investment
Lil Willsy
A Nice Guy

Post by Lil Willsy »

IM IN!!!!
TD. daily.
TE 2dr
Kevin wills 6/7/08

I Don't Like Hills...
Lil Willsy
A Nice Guy

Post by Lil Willsy »

IM IN!!!!
TD. daily.
TE 2dr
Kevin wills 6/7/08

I Don't Like Hills...
Jonno
Korean Jesus

Post by Jonno »

Excellent
75 TX Coupe
GemiNats > https://www.facebook.com/GeminiNationals
#TurboFamily #Geminats #Bucketship
YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPKSHb ... akJ04sOYjw
Cazz
Regular

Post by Cazz »

202Gem wrote:
Cazz wrote:With any luck it will be in a gemini! But I might trailer it up so I can go harder at the hillclimb. :)
Planning on breaking something ?? hehe
I always go into a motorsport event knowing that there's a decent chance of something on the car going wrong, or me making a mistake that could end my day.

I wasn't pushing overly hard in the Skyline last time until everyone started egging me on and then I went a bit harder but still drove with the "This car has to get me back to adelaide" thought in the back of my mind.

If I trailered it up, I can put my balls on the line and drive 110%, and also the trip up won't be so painful haha.
You put you left foot in, You put your right foot in , You take your left foot out and you slide it all about!
Holden202T
Regular

Post by Holden202T »

yeah i know the feeling, everytime i went down into the armco dipper i always backed off early enough to make sure i was 200% not going to hit it cause i wasn't keen to bend my car :P
DaveHAT

Post by DaveHAT »

firebug wrote:I'll look into another hillclimb if ya's want it. I'd like to see some automatic timing next time so we don't have to worry about it. I'll await Jonno's PM before talking to MGCCN about booking a spot. The new track should be up and running by then as well so that will be exciting. Not to mention my car will be a goer for me and DaveHat to have a steer.
I guess me and the "STEEZ" Gem are in as well in support of the V6BUG!

Prepare that 202GEM for some V6 based competition! :lol:
Holden202T
Regular

Post by Holden202T »

DaveHAT wrote:Prepare that 202GEM for some V6 based competition! :lol:
nothing better than a bit of friendly competition :D
DaveHAT

Post by DaveHAT »

202Gem wrote:nothing better than a bit of friendly competition :D
True that ... more about the social aspect and having fun.

Pissing contest rights are always good for a giggle.
stock_gem
Regular

Post by stock_gem »

I just wish it wasn't such a big drive from Central Queensland :cry:
Last edited by stock_gem on Fri Feb 32, 3043 13:75 pm; edited 3.14159265 times in total