Race Prep

Got a suggestion or idea to make the forums better or more user friendly. Post it in this forum. Also report any bugs or problems here
BenL
Chatterbox

Race Prep

Post by BenL »

A lot of what is mentioned on these forums is focussed on road legal mods (usually). I wouldn't mind a section, or even a string on what people have done to make their cars race ready, divided up into:
rally
circuit
drag
drift etc

Of course there'll be different mods for different categories, but put em up anyway.

Examples would be chassis strengthening, suspension mods, cage design, spring setups, how to mod you Nikki so that the scruiteneers will pass it ;P
all in all, just how to get that 0.1 sec

The contradiction here is that those who are currently racing want to keep their secrets to themselves. But there may be a few here that have given that up now and are happy to reveal anything they use to do.
BenL
Chatterbox

Post by BenL »

yeah, thinking about t some more it could probably be just summarised by one big post like:

Rally
Suspension
Link 1
link 2
link 3

Body
link 1
link 2

Engine

Circuit
Suspension

(you get the idea)
Just to weed out and categorise the race stuff from all that comes up in a normal search.

Anyway thanks for the links, I'll start with them.
Fazio
Regular

Post by Fazio »

id be interested in this as well...

it could really help people wishing to start racing, as well as saving those valuable seconds on the track
got my te gemi for $220 :)
new coupe... project under construction
http://www.ozgemini.com/forums/non-tech ... ight=fazio