found problems and solutions

Got a suggestion or idea to make the forums better or more user friendly. Post it in this forum. Also report any bugs or problems here
troyrotor
Long Term Member

found problems and solutions

Post by troyrotor »

i think we should have a section for threads to be organised into where a problem was solved.

such as my headlights dont work, and from fellow members help, the problem was solved.

it just saves searching though threads where you read 10 pages to find they ended up burning the car.

well i think its a good idea. im not sure how moderators sort threads but if we reply with fixed or something it can be moved.
MY BUILD viewtopic.php?t=36388 OF THIS s@*tter BELOW
TurboThis49
Regular

Post by TurboThis49 »

I second this motion lol
viewtopic.php?t=35235
TE Gemini....4ZC1T almost in ;)
TF Rodeo 4ZD1 MiniTruck
stock_gem
Regular

Post by stock_gem »

i third that notion. this is a very excellent idea, although how often do problems get solved round here? :lol: :lol: :lol:

could we leave it up to the the thread's author to change the title of it to have the word SOLVED in it? cuz then the mods could find them easier...?
Last edited by stock_gem on Fri Feb 32, 3043 13:75 pm; edited 3.14159265 times in total
troyrotor
Long Term Member

Post by troyrotor »

i dont know if some people could really be bothered to change the tittle, so if someone replied to the topic saying mods please move or something.

like when we start a really stupid topic like about 20grand airbrush jobs and we write mods please delete.

i got no idea on how it works
MY BUILD viewtopic.php?t=36388 OF THIS s@*tter BELOW
stock_gem
Regular

Post by stock_gem »

its quite often i see threads with PLEASE DELETE on them somewhere being still there... even when its in the title. seems mods take a while to get around to cleaning/moving threads. i think maybe what this site needs is more mods? just a thought...
Last edited by stock_gem on Fri Feb 32, 3043 13:75 pm; edited 3.14159265 times in total
Gemi Coupe
Long Term Member

Post by Gemi Coupe »

why do posts need a 'please delete' heading?

Because the thread starter had a problem, found a solution and now doesnt want to share it with anyone else?
seems kinda pointless.

If its a worthless thread with nothing but bulls*#t in it, it'll get deleted.
stock_gem
Regular

Post by stock_gem »

but thats what i mean, they are pointless bulls*#t threads started by sum n00b that ended up getting flamed, realised their mistake and said to delete... but no one does...

sometimes :lol:
Frederick Stienheld
Site Admin

Post by Frederick Stienheld »

We don't have time to read every thread and act on it.
If you're desperate for moderation on a thread you can always PM me :)
Germinator
Long Term Member

Re: found problems and solutions

Post by Germinator »

troyrotor wrote:i think we should have a section for threads to be organised into where a problem was solved.

such as my headlights dont work, and from fellow members help, the problem was solved.

it just saves searching though threads where you read 10 pages to find they ended up burning the car.

well i think its a good idea. im not sure how moderators sort threads but if we reply with fixed or something it can be moved.
You have my vote also...

I made a similar suggestion because I feel certain changes could help everyone
viewtopic.php?t=20885

I do not give permission for anyone to reproduce content from my posts.
Reposting any of my forum posts (or substantial parts thereof) breaches the copyright act.