Need Help With Something Audio Related...? READ THIS FIRST

Questions about Car Audio
Gene FJ20DEBT
Supreme Overlord

Need Help With Something Audio Related...? READ THIS FIRST

Post by Gene FJ20DEBT »

If your after help with somethign audio related please list as much info about the items as posable...

any questions, please list as much info about the gear u have and the specs and modle numbers.... if your after reccomendations on items, list how much your willing to spend and what you want from them...

examples

If you want reccomendations on what sub to buy, please list what kind of mucic u listen to, how much money you wish to spend, if u have an amp already? if so what amp (modle number or specs)? ect...
im after reccommendations on what sub to buy for my car... i listen to techno and dance style music... i have $300 to spend on the sub..
i dont have an amp for the sub so a reccomend amp to suit, i have $450 to spend on the amp...
If you are after wiring information/help.. please list what modle amp(s), what modles subs/speakers.. if ther SVC or DVC, if there 4 ohm or 2 ohm, ect...
i have a "such and such" amp modle number is ######... i also have two "such and such" subs, modle number ###### and it is a 4ohm Dual Voice Coil sub, how do i wire them up to get the most power form the amp
"No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough."

Gemi Coupe
Long Term Member

Post by Gemi Coupe »

Hey Gene, can you do a stereo 101 post for all us dumb c*#nts that don't know jack s*#t about stereos? what things are, eg SVC or DVC?
Gene FJ20DEBT
Supreme Overlord

Post by Gene FJ20DEBT »

will do.. some time later today/tonight :)

jimbob03
Chatterbox

Post by jimbob03 »

Gemi Coupe wrote:Hey Gene, can you do a stereo 101 post for all us dumb c*#nts that don't know jack s*#t about stereos? what things are, eg SVC or DVC?
also wireing eg 2ohm dvc x 2subs wired in parralell =so many ohms and so on ect ect
Gene FJ20DEBT
Supreme Overlord

Post by Gene FJ20DEBT »

can do.. but not tonihgt. probably tomorow night :D

Gene FJ20DEBT
Supreme Overlord

Post by Gene FJ20DEBT »

Gemi Coupe wrote:Hey Gene, can you do a stereo 101 post for all us dumb c*#nts that don't know jack s*#t about stereos? what things are, eg SVC or DVC?
http://www.ozgemini.com/viewtopic.php?p=25905#25905