What Distributor Is This??

Technical Disscusion Forum will be used for in depth threads that are moved here by a mod/admin member.... everyone is welcome to add their input, but only on topic replys
Encyclopedia Ronnie
Long Term Member

Post by Encyclopedia Ronnie »

sorry dign an olie up but i have that late g200 dizzy in shanes origonal post, what i need to know is how to wire it to the external bosch module and what module i can use there is various types afaik
Yes, i do still own my coupe, Yes it is still registered and running and ATM driven daily.

oh and NO its not painted yet
jonson15
n00b

Post by jonson15 »

Everything required is contained low the covers. I harbour't e'er tried to take anything from the internals of these reluctor write units. Can't see the necessity if it totality. If it breaks then thats added situation but I feature not yet locomote crossways a disordered one. The aforementioned internals are utilised in a company of distributors another than the RB Human and the 2.3L Rodeo or Jackaroo. The Holden Drover and the 2.0L Shuttle also old the same internals. All aplications where it is utilized are in a connatural framework, all use the rigorous comparable stock bracing and it can be distant and refitted in a T serial house lodging. A assort of HEI Mitsubishi cars and commercials from the 80's all use the one dissy internals.