Technical Disscusion Forum

Technical Disscusion Forum will be used for in depth threads that are moved here by a mod/admin member.... everyone is welcome to add their input, but only on topic replys
Gene FJ20DEBT
Supreme Overlord

Technical Disscusion Forum

Post by Gene FJ20DEBT »

Technical Disscusion Forum will be used for in depth threads that are moved here by a mod/admin member.... everyone is welcome to add there input, but only on topic replys

members wont be able to start topics here.. only reply to ones that have been moved here by a mod or admin.

whoring and arguing will result in a quicker/swifter warning unlike the other forums (see forum rules for warning details)
"No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough."

Gene FJ20DEBT
Supreme Overlord

Post by Gene FJ20DEBT »

any members that can think of a worthy thread from any time please PM one of the admin/mod members and let them know.. we will have a look and move it if see worthy

a link to the thread in question would make things much easyer and quicker

Gene FJ20DEBT
Supreme Overlord

Post by Gene FJ20DEBT »

also.. mod/admin.. when moving a thread into here, LEAVE a shadow of the original thread in the forum it came from.. so that peopel dont think its gone missing if they go looking for it in the general forum or where ever it was moved from

gemtractor
n00b

Post by gemtractor »

hay gene ive got a qustion to start a thread ive got a zz/r center taht needs repacing does anyone know what i can use for the insides of it?
Gene FJ20DEBT
Supreme Overlord

Post by Gene FJ20DEBT »

i moved it to general.. a few peoepl have answered it already...

gemtractor
n00b

Post by gemtractor »

cheers gene!!!!
kizzahx
n00b

Fuel pumps

Post by kizzahx »

Hi im only new to this site as i just bought my first gemini and im planning on doin some mod's but first i need to get it running it's a Te sedan 1.6L carby with the tank in boot and it needs a fuel pump! I have searched the internet and everywhere, and know one can tell me what low pressure in tank fuel pumps would be suitable, as you can't get the original's any more i have asked repco,bursons and super cheap but still no go! What Fuel pumps are interchangeable, what brand,bosch, facet etc and what other options i could do?. Thought i would ask the blokes who know
Thanks!