HOSTING IMAGES ON OZGEMINI...... (HOW TO)

Forum for all the new members to ask all them questions we have heard before.
Flaming will not be tolerated... If the regulars don’t want to read noobie stuff then don’t open this forum.
Why_gemini
Regular

HOSTING IMAGES ON OZGEMINI...... (HOW TO)

Post by Why_gemini »

Hey guys, alot of the newcomers on this site, and even some of the regular members are still having trouble uploading images onto Ozgemini, well i have done my best to create a step by step tutorial on how this can be done :D

FIRSTLY i will need you to open up the URL and we can get started :)

http://imageshack.us/

============================================================================================================================================================================================
============================================================================================================================================================================================

You have now successfully been shown how to upload PICS on Ozgemini, please take your time with this tutorial, you will learn in time how to experiment with the image hosting, this was a very basic way to upload images using IMAGESHACK!

Enjoy uploading your images...

(if you have any further questions regarding the tutorial, please PM me and i will do my best to help you out)

Have fun

Why_gem
Gene FJ20DEBT
Supreme Overlord

Post by Gene FJ20DEBT »

:wink:
couple broken links in mine so ill quote yours also
viewtopic.php?t=1244
"No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough."

Why_gemini
Regular

Post by Why_gemini »

cheers mate, haha getting tired of ppl saying they dont know how to post pics :D
Encyclopedia Ronnie
Long Term Member

Post by Encyclopedia Ronnie »

this should be stickied big time
Yes, i do still own my coupe, Yes it is still registered and running and ATM driven daily.

oh and NO its not painted yet
Why_gemini
Regular

Post by Why_gemini »

i was aiming for that ;)
Gene FJ20DEBT
Supreme Overlord

Post by Gene FJ20DEBT »

Encyclopedia Ronnie wrote:this should be stickied big time
its in FAQ, has been for ever :wink:
"No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough."

Frederick Stienheld