Key Bangers

stocky TG
Chatterbox

Post by stocky TG »

Gem_Kid, when u get project purple running let one go on a night cruise infront of everyone :D i got another exhaust u can have specially for it, it has a hold in the rear muffler as big as a bag o potato chips. so yer u can use it and blow it away :D when u dont want it leave it in a wheelie bin and drive away with only ur extractors and a milo tin
HYPO_TG
Regular

Post by HYPO_TG »

Davo wrote: Can it be done in an auto?
my mate has a bomb-spec toyota corana auto and the flames he gets out his exhaust are almost 1 metre long at times..its crazy..

just make sure ya goin bout 30kph or more(it doznt matta but works beta goin a bit quicker)..put it in nuetral and turn it to accessories and rev it 2 bout 3500 or above(the corona bangs good at 6000rpm) then start ya car again and BOOM....we did it in coles underground car park in mitcham and my ear rung 4 a good 10min...lol..and a old as mum came out of here house yellin..so of course we drove off and bang..another 1 just 4 her...dumb bitch
tdcoup
n00b

Post by tdcoup »

yer me vh did it before i changed to manul.all i did was put in first accelarate till i hit 50 then turnt off wid foot still in it then back on but uv got to be quick!

me shuttle does awsome 1s just ask any bus driver around aderlaide fukin ecows like s*#t betwen them
ribbons
n00b

Post by ribbons »

best party trick lol be careful though me and my dad blew up a muffler doing this.
matth27
n00b

Post by matth27 »

ive read lots of different methods, could someone explain the best way to do it in a manual?
JaZZZa
Regular

Post by JaZZZa »

drive at 3,000rpm (under load is better than coasting)
turn ignition to accessories
pump throttle twice
turn ignition back to on

whole process shouldn't take longer than 2 seconds.

careful, your exhuast might blow up and don't do it in a EFI / turbo car :)
GEMWRC
Long Term Member

Post by GEMWRC »

Faark. In my Coupe if i cruise for ages then boost it - back off . She farts and backfires many times LOL
GEMWRC
Long Term Member

Post by GEMWRC »

Faark. In my Coupe if i cruise for ages then boost it - back off . She farts and backfires many times LOL
ajs991
Long Term Member

Post by ajs991 »

JaZZZa wrote:your exhuast might blow up
I did it once. 6 pumps of the throttle is way to many. Opened the muffler up like a f*#cking banana :lol: I have pics somewhere.
List of people I hate: You.
NANKERVIS08
Regular

Post by NANKERVIS08 »

ajs991 wrote:
JaZZZa wrote:your exhuast might blow up
I did it once. 6 pumps of the throttle is way to many. Opened the muffler up like a f*#cking banana :lol: I have pics somewhere.

Yeah thanks for that Andy lol
hooking up boost gauges correctly since I installed my first one