Spit- Sunday the 7th

This forum is here for QLD members to organise meets and/or Cruises in their area..
ROTAHAVIK GEM
Long Term Member

Post by ROTAHAVIK GEM »

wooo change of plans, headin down now....

c*#nts better be there lmfao :D

Previously Known As gemzilla1
Slamming_TG
n00b

Post by Slamming_TG »

hey guys sorry i didnt make it today, this morning on the way to dropping the lil bro off at grans, sum fool in a falcon decided to hit the side of my gem as i was pulling into the driveway, after several minutes of abuse i got his details and he is gonna pay for repairs, its gonna need panel beating( Best bit about having a panel beater for a dad) new tail light and new rear bumper. :(
tristan
n00b

Post by tristan »

slammin TG sorry to hear bout your ride bud, hope all goes well. haha got there a bit late and there were no gems so i left and on the way out i saw you gemzilla. :P lol ohh well next time aye
Slamming_TG
n00b

Post by Slamming_TG »

yer dad had a look at it 2nite, rekons wont take long 2 repair, just a shame cos it was a straight body. oh well at least nobody was hurt i guess
tristan
n00b

Post by tristan »

yeah that's it aye. send us a pic of your gem see if i've seen it.
SICKTG
Long Term Member

Post by SICKTG »

sorry guys we got up there late as at about 4 ish no gems were there still :(
ROTAHAVIK GEM
Long Term Member

Post by ROTAHAVIK GEM »

SICKTG wrote:sorry guys we got up there late as at about 4 ish no gems were there still :(
thats because no c*#t went i was the only gem there, and left at 4...

Previously Known As gemzilla1
GEM-DEO
Regular

Post by GEM-DEO »

gemzilla1 wrote:
SICKTG wrote:sorry guys we got up there late as at about 4 ish no gems were there still :(
thats because no c*#t went i was the only gem there, and left at 4...
lol we are never on time :roll:

and Slamming_Tg, since your dad is a panel beater and is repairing your car get him to give it a flash re-spray in a nice colour while he is at it :wink:
Slamming_TG
n00b

Post by Slamming_TG »

Hey GEM-DEO. dads giving it a respray at xmas tym so its all good just gotta cruise with primer patches for a cuple of monthes, sorta thinking along the lines of either the ford color Phantom purple (i am aware that a gem in a ford color is blasphemy :D ) or that new commodore blue looks pretty tasty. just focusing on the suspension at the moment. what do you guys think of that blue color?
FixXxeR
n00b

Post by FixXxeR »

In future we need to organise a time aye, theres nothing like the sight of 9 or 10 gemmies taking over the spit.

"Don't dare ever go around claiming the world owes you a living, the world owes you nothing, it was here first" - Mark Twain
Trenty89
Chatterbox

Post by Trenty89 »

yer i am keen for this week end if any one is up for it and i live in Brisbane so if u want to meet up and cruise down the coast with me let me know
tristan
n00b

Post by tristan »

yeah it would be good to organise a time and a place to meet up the cruise into the spit. what you guys recon? and yeah trenty89 i'll cruise in with you i in redlands so could meet up somewhere.
SICKTG
Long Term Member

Post by SICKTG »

Slamming_TG wrote:Hey GEM-DEO. dads giving it a respray at xmas tym so its all good just gotta cruise with primer patches for a cuple of monthes, sorta thinking along the lines of either the ford color Phantom purple (i am aware that a gem in a ford color is blasphemy :D ) or that new commodore blue looks pretty tasty. just focusing on the suspension at the moment. what do you guys think of that blue color?
lol my gem is wearing a colour from a ford but shhh
loops
Chatterbox

Post by loops »

So who's heading down at what time this Sunday? Andy and myself are going to take the rotors down for a drive this weekend. We're coming from up at Caboolture, so if anyone wants to meet up on the way let us know.
tzo08

Post by tzo08 »

yeah i'm definately going down the coast this time. it wouldbe a good chance to actually meet some people from here.

only met a hand full so far. (ok 3) lol

so what time and we gonna meet somewhere first?
"Sponsored by Centrelink" "Slipin And Slidin SLIDEWAYS!!!"