Spotted!

This Forums is here for off topic discussion.. Please keep it partially relevant to the site.. we don’t really need to know what u had for breakfast..
Nimbus
Regular

Post by Nimbus »

That's pretty lost Pete.
:lol:
Look kids! It's an internet forum!
kizza
Regular

Post by kizza »

purple tg on the side of the bruce highway next to the speed camers at burpengary
monique
n00b

Post by monique »

blue pano or wagon cant remember, parked at a house on gold coast highway in miami. bunch of dudes skating out the front
82 Gemii
Regular

Post by 82 Gemii »

chick driving a white panno tf/tg?? not exactly sure my dad saw it at about 7:30am in albury on the highway.
charliebrown069
Regular

Post by charliebrown069 »

orange late model sedan, in bundy. it looks like the car that belongs to the guy with the sig saying if it aint orange its a lemon. ive tried to find it in the gallery to pm him and ask but was unsuccesful. has a massive fmi.
Gorgonzola
Regular

Post by Gorgonzola »

last couple of weeks ive seen a blue gemini, usually driving between sale and longford, saw it drive past the longford fire station once while i was getting my gear on.
Previously Known As notorious.

Join It -->
https://www.facebook.com/groups/EliteGemini/
Kings.

Lover of Moose.
Germinator
Long Term Member

Post by Germinator »

82 Gemii wrote:chick driving a white panno tf/tg?? not exactly sure my dad saw it at about 7:30am in albury on the highway.
I think I know who that is and she isn't on the forum. Kirsty, a local chick in her mid 20s who works as a car detailer.

I do not give permission for anyone to reproduce content from my posts.
Reposting any of my forum posts (or substantial parts thereof) breaches the copyright act.
LOK04
n00b

Post by LOK04 »

charliebrown069 wrote:orange late model sedan, in bundy. it looks like the car that belongs to the guy with the sig saying if it aint orange its a lemon. ive tried to find it in the gallery to pm him and ask but was unsuccesful. has a massive fmi.
pretty sure he sold that awhile back
Previously known as 51KTX
gemis_rule
Chatterbox

Post by gemis_rule »

saw a light green tg gemini down town kingscliff today looks awesome
TG track car -
TE Wagon :)
http://trading-hours.com.au
82 Gemii
Regular

Post by 82 Gemii »

Germinator wrote:
82 Gemii wrote:chick driving a white panno tf/tg?? not exactly sure my dad saw it at about 7:30am in albury on the highway.
I think I know who that is and she isn't on the forum. Kirsty, a local chick in her mid 20s who works as a car detailer.
actually my dad was wrong.. i saw the panno he meant and im pretty sure it's a Datsun.. has vents in between the pannels on the sides..
DickensCider
n00b

Post by DickensCider »

Black sedan not sure cause didn;t get a great look possibly TG in drouin today looked bit worse for wear had a bit of a dent in the boot but the engine sounded fine and an old coupe i saw with a fair bit of rust and horrible interior for $1000 bucks and to much work required for sale up the road
MGOTD
Regular

Post by MGOTD »

went on a trip to bundy for the weekend and saw three gems in my travels, first was a purple te with stocko chasers in gympie, second was a kermit green te just outside of bundy with what appeared to be kangaroo damage (smashed front screen) and lastly just before the matilda near the amamoor turn off was a black TD coupe with a FMIC and some nice rims and venetians 8)

Cheers
Matt
headstrong
Regular
Location: putting my pets on facebook because i cbf paying them attention unless its online...

Post by headstrong »

spotted pub-jon in his tg zz/z yesterday on dalton rd driving past the repco/harvey norman heading towards reservoir... about 5:30pm
Scroll down for the meaning of life.
skittles
n00b

Post by skittles »

spotted a yellow td near bond uni fri
was mzseductive but ain't no more