Crazytims new wagon

This Forum is here for any members who have any other Isuzus or Opels from around the world (or Australia) that they wish to post up pictures of. EG; bellets, I marks, luvs, rodeos, piazzas, chevettes, kaddets etc… Keep it to one thread per car.. if you get more pics etc, add them to your existing thread, DO NOT start a new one
Crazytim

Crazytims new wagon

Post by Crazytim »

its in this thread (opels/isuzus) because the fackin thing isnt a gemini!!!
i bought it sight unseen off an auction site a couple of hours south of auckland. As i was in a hurry to drive dowen, pick it up, get back, drop off, take back trailer, take daughter to playdate i didnt get a chance to take a decent look at it till the late afternoon...it took about 30 seconds to realise it was a bloody chevette!!! sold to me as a gemini... i was a lil bit disapointed, but for $600 with a G180, 5 speed, piazza front vented discs, gem diff and gastank plus all the engine bay and interior trimmings painted in a niiice late model commie colour (called 'cinnabar', sounds more like a muesli bar name!!) plus mint vette wagon chrome bumpers and all sorts of spares the disapointment was short lived.
I am contemplating returning it to a chevette front as the nose convo is very incomplete, infact its bordering on a butcher hack job.
The other option is a tc/d front, but in this country guards are near on impossible to comeby...however i do have a nose cut i can use... ideas? opinions? it doesnt matter too much which way i end up going, eventually i will be getting more and more as my company (hopefully) grows!! yes thats right, i want a fleet of gemini/chevini wagons for my new onsite metal polishing business!! Hers some piccies... i don't mind people adding comments to my threads so go for gold!!
the 1st 2 of many (if all goes well!!)
Crazytim

Post by Crazytim »

forgot...its also paneled and spray primed (and de-reged :( )
project_bethe

Post by project_bethe »

Looks like a good little project and I love the idea of having them as fleet cars. :D
Crazytim

Post by Crazytim »

Plans: After paying for everything I currently have on the go planning on getting front panels all sorted for this and tidy it all up for paint while I pay some tax bills off... sweeeet
Crazytims Chevini (Chevette Hatch with TX Gemini front panels) currently in the build... watch this space!!
http://www.ozgemini.com/forums/non-tech ... 9&start=30