Cul8r's Chevette #4

This Forum is here for any members who have any other Isuzus or Opels from around the world (or Australia) that they wish to post up pictures of. EG; bellets, I marks, luvs, rodeos, piazzas, chevettes, kaddets etc… Keep it to one thread per car.. if you get more pics etc, add them to your existing thread, DO NOT start a new one
CUL8R
n00b

Post by CUL8R »

Cant get your link/photo in your sig to work to see your project ^ either mate!
Chevette
Regular

Chevette

Post by Chevette »

Started a thread:) Still dunno how to post pics straight to the msg...

Ron's Chevette g200z wagon build!!!
lukes_tg
Regular

Post by lukes_tg »

man i want ur wheels

t3/t4 haltech powered forged 4ze1 gemini in the build
Crazytim

Post by Crazytim »

Get some Rostyle centres sent over from NZ and welded into some centreless rims. Existing outter rim would be dead weight to have freighted.
I have a set of Rostyles could enquire about having the centres chopped out... was intending to keep for future widening but will probably never get round to it and could always find a set when the need arises.
Crazytims Chevini (Chevette Hatch with TX Gemini front panels) currently in the build... watch this space!!
http://www.ozgemini.com/forums/non-tech ... 9&start=30
CUL8R
n00b

Post by CUL8R »

So after alot and I mean alot of searching & sending emails back n forth, this shall now be arriving in December sometime..
CUL8R
n00b

Post by CUL8R »

Heres what they look like... Actually will need it for the function of clearing the trumpets too..
CUL8R
n00b

Post by CUL8R »

Pulsar dizzy cap & rotor, can also see modified slam panel with volvo 240 radiator fitted...
B&M oil cooler & fittings, hose care of Steve from Hydralink
Factory oil cooler supply & return lines...
Sitting waiting to be mounted properly.. Lines all connected
daddy's ride
n00b

Post by daddy's ride »

great chevette, with a nice engine. Never saw a 1.8 16v anywhere. I am from holland so mayby that's the reason :D Never knew that the rear axle is delivered with disc brakes. Over here we have to make them our self with parts from 3 different cars.
cdtpf60
Regular

Post by cdtpf60 »

daddy's ride the motor and axle are out of a Japanese gemini zz/r.
happiness is a cdt pf60 race car
now being worked on!!!!!!!
daddy's ride
n00b

Post by daddy's ride »

It's a bit far, but http://www.haslbeck-kunststoffe.de/html ... teile.html sells carbon parts, maybe they can help you. I can translate the german if you want to.
I know, my english isn't that good, but how is your dutch :-)
CUL8R
n00b

Post by CUL8R »

thanks mate, but what I've got so far should do the trick.. Just shifted house so now I've actually got a garage to do work in rather than outside..
CUL8R
n00b

Post by CUL8R »

So had the bottom pulley ribs machined off and adapter made to fit Gilmer pully..
Chromed the intakes
Removed the old bonnet....
Trial fit of new bonnet
Big big thank you to Moosh for fibreglassing up holes & recess for slam panel - Great guy to talk to. Thanks to Alex yoeddynz for bringing the bonnet down!
Just got to sand & prep when some more shops open up...
CUL8R
n00b

Post by CUL8R »

So I bought the gaz adjustible shocks off Zep. Had them shortened 70mm to suit..
King springs, adjustible panhard rod ZZ/T gemini disc brake diff, all nolathane bushes throughout
CUL8R
n00b

Post by CUL8R »

So bought soft mounts, throttle wheel , good mate pete (valiant) made up throttle linkage for me.. Mounted them all up, just need to make throttle cable mount, and modify throttle cable..
CUL8R
n00b

Post by CUL8R »

So moosh moulded a parcel tray/speaker pods up awhile ago for gemini's/chevette's. Took it into Wayne Patrick Auto Trimmers, who did a fantastic job covering it, went in for a 5min chat, left 40min later in work time. Races Pre65's and into his vauxhalls. Actually a real GC! Image