OZGEMINI LANYARDS AND COOLERS

Check here for site announcements
yldgem
Long Term Member

Post by yldgem »

I sent ozgem stiker an order couple days ago, just awaiting reply with bank details.....
Gemi Coupe
Long Term Member

Post by Gemi Coupe »

Gene FJ20DEBT wrote:
Gemi Coupe wrote:just a thought, how about some deposit details in the first post??

my bank doesnt know gene's account number.
how about PM me your order like the thread says and ill pass on the bank details?
why would u put them in the thread
because it takes all of about 10 minutes to set up an extension account on your own bank account, that is accessable by the internet only, has no fees whatsoever, and is great for keeping the 'site' transactions separate from your own personal ones, which is beneficial for clarity, ease of keeping track of it all, and if applicable, tax purposes.

also, you cant access a bank account with only deposit information, its impossible, you need a LOT more info than what would be supplied for a simple deposit.
Gene FJ20DEBT
Supreme Overlord

Post by Gene FJ20DEBT »

Gemi Coupe wrote:
Gene FJ20DEBT wrote:
Gemi Coupe wrote:just a thought, how about some deposit details in the first post??

my bank doesnt know gene's account number.
how about PM me your order like the thread says and ill pass on the bank details?
why would u put them in the thread
because it takes all of about 10 minutes to set up an extension account on your own bank account, that is accessable by the internet only, has no fees whatsoever, and is great for keeping the 'site' transactions separate from your own personal ones, which is beneficial for clarity, ease of keeping track of it all, and if applicable, tax purposes.

also, you cant access a bank account with only deposit information, its impossible, you need a LOT more info than what would be supplied for a simple deposit.
i already have one for the ozgemini stuff. dosnt mean i have to post the details for it publicly..
u need to pm me an order no mater what , and i need to reply to that order.. therfor the details are included in the PM reply.
"No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough."

Gene FJ20DEBT
Supreme Overlord

Post by Gene FJ20DEBT »

first lot went out last week.. everyone who payed up to yesterday (monday) they wil be sent out tomrow.

more than 1/2 of it is already gone out.. alot of the remander has been put on hold/order.. get in quick if you want anything

Gene FJ20DEBT
Supreme Overlord

Post by Gene FJ20DEBT »

someone has paid me for some items on the 6-6-08 without leaving a refferance... everyone who paid me on the 6-6-08 please PM me ASAP with the amount you paid.

Pano Braden
Regular

Payment

Post by Pano Braden »

Gene FJ20DEBT wrote:someone has paid me for some items on the 6-6-08 without leaving a refferance... everyone who paid me on the 6-6-08 please PM me ASAP with the amount you paid.
Hey mate, I paid on the 6.6.08 but im almost certain i left a reference (pano braden) I paid 13 bucks for a cooler
Im a turbocharged MAN!
Gene FJ20DEBT
Supreme Overlord

Post by Gene FJ20DEBT »

this payment cleared on the 6ths.. so peopel who payed around the 3rd 4th and 5th please pm me

stock_gem
Regular

Post by stock_gem »

are there any coolers and lanyards left?
Last edited by stock_gem on Fri Feb 32, 3043 13:75 pm; edited 3.14159265 times in total
Gene FJ20DEBT
Supreme Overlord

Post by Gene FJ20DEBT »

yup