FORUM SCAMMER

Check here for site announcements
Gene FJ20DEBT
Supreme Overlord

FORUM SCAMMER

Post by Gene FJ20DEBT »

anyone in dealing with member seminoles06. do not do any kind of transactions with him as he is a scammer.

Details Here
http://www.ozgemini.com/forums/non-tech ... hp?t=27893
"No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough."

3xZ
Regular

Re: FORUM SCAMMER

Post by 3xZ »

Gene FJ20DEBT wrote:anyone in dealing with member seminoles06. do not do any kind of transactions with him as he is a scammer.

Details Here
http://www.ozgemini.com/forums/non-tech ... hp?t=27893
Gene this Red text is very hard to read?

Muz
http://www.cdtcars.com.au/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=view&p=1

CDT "Fun to Drive"

"CDTs WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE"
ISR-2OG
n00b

SCAMMER

Post by ISR-2OG »

THIS BLOKE TRIED TO SCAM ME! I OWN THE ORANGE GEMI COUPE WITH SR20 TURBO(ISR-20G)THAT WAS FOR SALE ON EBAY.HE OFFERED ME 10,500 FOR MY CAR.HE SAID HE WAS A MARINE ENGINEER AND COULD ONLY DO THE TRANSACTION BY PAYPAL SO I HAD TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT.HE WANTED ME TO SEND $1200 TO HIS 'PICK-UP AGENT' AND HE SUPPOSEDLY PAYED THE MONEY TO MY PAYPAL BUT WHEN I CHECKED WITH THEM HIS EMAIL ADDRESS WASN'T EVEN REGISTERED TO A PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
THIS IS NO WORD OF A LIE.DON'T DEAL WITH THIS BLOKE.
P.S.-HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HIM?
Germinator
Long Term Member

Post by Germinator »

Why would anyone send a potential BUYER money? If he's buying all he needs to do is pay into YOUR account. What reason did he give to support his need for people to send him money??

ISR-2OG, were you actually going to send him money if his email did ring true? Any payment you would have made to a phantom email account would have bounced back anyway. You can't pay in and he can't collect if the email is non existent.

You do realise the longer this gets left with people playing games with him, the more likely he will succeed to scam someone by this demanding a payment approach. The logical thing to do is someone who has been approached by him on eBay contacts eBay and reports the incident. eBay is the same company as PayPal so stopping his account is no problem once they establish he is trying to scam people.

I do not give permission for anyone to reproduce content from my posts.
Reposting any of my forum posts (or substantial parts thereof) breaches the copyright act.
AdrenalFixa
n00b

Rockstockgem is also a scammer!

Post by AdrenalFixa »

Do not have any dealings with him unless its face to face, I paid for a weber back on the 1st of may and never received it, he doesnt respond to any of my messages, emails or phone calls ( with the phones calls he picks up and hangs up straight away. I think His Real name is Emilio,

so yeah, Ive been burnded by him, so just trying to warn others!