Check here for site announcements
- Supreme Overlord
- Posts: 9058
- Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 10:32 pm
- Location: Brisnyland, QLD AKA: NISMOgemini
"No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough."
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:13 am
- Location: Melbourne
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:16 pm
- Location: Shepparton, VIC.
screw the family i'm tubbed, hahahaha.
Tho stock gemi's are still cool, they're pretty much constipated and struggle to pass S*&T.
*(GEM231) 1979 TD SL Coupe, VP V6, 4L60 Auto -recently sold.
*The new project: 1983 TG Sedan, Tunnel ram 383ci SBChev Stroker, TCI Powerglide.